The Kwinana Schools and Community Network (KSCN) is a collaborative schools hub model involving six Kwinana schools – Bertram Primary School, Leda Education Support Centre, Leda Primary School, Medina Primary School, North Parmelia Primary, Orelia Primary School.
KSCN is facilitated by The Smith Family and funded by founding partner Chevron.
KSCN provides support in three priority areas:
Literacy and Numeracy
- SPOT Program – Speech and OT
- Transition Support – Kindergarten Open Days
- Curriculum Support – Children’s Book Week and Mathletics (partnership with City of Kwinana Library Services), Sculptures by the Sea.
Health and Wellbeing
- Breathe, Blow, Cough, Brush – school nurse and dental service collaboration (Department of Health)
- Monthly Health Activities – partnership with City of Kwinana Healthy Lifestyles
- Parent Engagement Framework Support
- School event support